Monday, May 6, 2013

Goodwill tray

I love checking out thrift shops.  I almost always find something. It usually needs just a little tweaking to be perfect though. I found this tray for a $1.50 and knew it would be perfect as an outdoor tray for the patio table. It started out pink, which was cute, but it was a little beat up.


 I wanted to use a spray paint I already had to make this project very inexpensive. I had some Valspar New Avocado on hand and I love how it turned out. Blue and green are my two favorite colors so it works great with my current table cloth.


I love this tray so much it is now on my kitchen table and works great for my napkins and salt and pepper. It brings a nice casual summer feel to the table.


We worked on a new patio table and bench this past weekend. They turned out great! I will post about them soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was warm and wonderful here so we spent all of it outside, so nice.

Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...