Friday, February 28, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Welcome to Inspiration Friday! I really love this series. It forces me to seek out new blogs and analyze spaces like I never did before. I find I like a lot of spaces but I don't always love them or find inspiration from them. It is helping me find my style and really focus on what I love.

This week you will see a trend, gallery walls. I have always loved them but it is amazing all the different ways to arrange them. The options are endless. I have decided I am liking the pictures ceiling to floor, I need to find a space to do this in my home. I hope you enjoy and of course find some inspiration!

I love this one below. I like the black and white theme and that they are arranged ceiling to floor. I am itching for warmer weather so I can pull out the spray paint again.

Live Creating Yourself
This is so colorful and eclectic. The pictures are so unique and fun.

The Pink Pagoda
I love Sarah's gallery wall, nice and light with just enough interest.

Sarah M Dorsey
Here is another fun black and white wall. I love the quote, I need to hang that for my kids to see!
Via
This colorful map wall is awesome. I would love this in our basement. She chose maps that meant something to them so it makes it even better. What a great idea.
Running From The Law

And here Emily made a great initial wall. What a fun idea. You would have to be really creative to come up with so many different varieties.
Jones Design Company

Well I don't know about you but I feel inspired! I have started to update our gallery wall in our office but I think I need another one that goes ceiling to floor. How about you? Do you have any gallery walls in your house? love them or hate them?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...