Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Announcement!


I am super excited to tell you I have opened an Etsy Shop!!

Every year I make a birthday banner for my kids and this year I started making some for friends and neighbors. When a friend suggested I sell them on Etsy I decided to go for it. I love making banners and other paper signs, now I could do more than just a few a year. And since I got a Silhouette for Christmas I am always looking for ways to use it.

So I wanted to share some of my creations with you in case you are looking for birthday banners or photography props.

I made a SISTERS banner that would work great in a shared girls bedroom or for a prop for a photo. I also have it in purple and could do any color you wanted.

Great photo props or room decorations by The Colored Door

Here is a heart birthday banner I made for my daughters birthday. I could easily add any name.

Heart Birthday banner by The Colored Door


My latest banners are this elephant and owl birthday banners. They turned out so cute and could be customized with your child's name.

Elephant Happy Birthday Banner - The Colored Door

Owl Happy Birthday Banner - The Colored Door


One of my favorites is this rainbow happy birthday banner. It is smaller so your child could hold it up for a picture. My 7 year old can easily hold it on her own.

Rainbow happy birthday banner - The Colored Door


Here is a Thank You banner great for a wedding or shower picture to send off to guests. It could also be customized to your color theme.


Thanks you sign- great for a photo prop for a wedding or birthday thank you card - The Colored Door




Stop by and check out the shop to see even more choices!
I would love to make a banner for you.

Thanks and have an awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...