Friday, April 4, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Yay! It is Friday and my birthday is Sunday. I will be 29...again. It was a good one so I am sticking with it.

I LOVE this quote, I need this in my bedroom or maybe bathroom. Such a good reminder each and every day.

Via
I have back patios on the brain lately. I keep staring out my sliding glass door looking at an empty patio, maybe we can fill it this year... maybe. This back patio bar looks amazing, maybe someday.

Via
This is such a fun kids bunk room. I can imagine my kids having a blast in this room, and not sleeping much.

Via



I love this grown up kids room. The pink ceiling is so fun and the curtains add just enough color.


I just can't get enough of white kitchens with warm wood tones. I love love it!



I hope you have enjoyed a little inspiration today. Have a wonderful weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...