Friday, January 31, 2014

Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday!! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am.
So happy to have you visit. You may want to follow through email or social media so you never miss a post. Just click on the buttons on the right to get connected. 

I LOVE looking through magazines and the internet looking for inspiration. And their is SO much inspiration out there. I don't have a design background but I love looking at design to get ideas and well, inspiration. I have never tried to define my style but I can easily look through pictures and decide if I like something or not. However, I am trying to figure out my style and figure out why I like some rooms and not others and how to attain that feel in my own home. I think it will save me time and money trying to get to my goals of how I want our house to feel. Do you ever feel like you are constantly tweaking your house but not getting closer to the feel you are going for?

I have decided to start a series called Inspiration Fridays, just to share some of my favorite spaces in hopes it will inspire both of us. Maybe it will even help me define my style. If nothing else I hope it will be some pretty pictures to look at. I hope you enjoy! I have tried to add a link to all the pictures but if you need any help finding them please don't hesitate to ask.

So here we go...

I love the light in this family friendly room. It is fun but still looks comfortable for adults.

BH&G

While this isn't my favorite room, I have wood trim that is not my favorite and won't be painted so I am always trying to find ways to make it work.

BH&G
I love the casual look to this console table. I would love that mirror! The mirror looks more formal but the striped boxes make the look less fussy and more casual. Love it!

BH&G
 Someday I hope to have a white kitchen. This one is beautiful, especially with the blue island.

BH&G

This space looks so fun, I love all the color. That is one thing I need to experiment more with. I think I might be a little afraid of color and I just need to try some.
BH&G

I love the colors in this nursery. And that gallery wall is perfect.





I hope you have been inspired by inspiration friday, I sure LOVED hunting for all the pictures. 


Have a wonderful weekend!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...