Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Happy Friday! Are you ready for some inspiration? I was having a hard time finding inspiration in my usual places this week so I turned to Pinterest, which is always a sure fire place to get inspired.

You might notice two things about all the pictures. First, I really gravitate to blue and green. Second, when you get things from Pinterest finding links to the original is very difficult. So, I am sorry I don't have links to any of the pictures.

I really like this basement living room. It is so bright and comfortable. We have a basement living room that is finished but not finished.  I love the separate kids space and adults space, just what I am looking for.... someday.



I love the colors in this bedroom. And it is the perfect balance with texture and pattern. Big chevron, small print and the shape of the headboard, love!


As you might know I love colored front doors,  especially this green one.


This office looks so organized, I am always more productive in an organized space. It is the prefect balance between pretty and orderly.


And lastly I am still looking forward to warmer weather and this porch looks perfect for lounging and reading a good book.


I hope you have found some inspiration.

We are just starting birthday season around here. First the nephews then our kids, so we are gearing up for lots of birthday parties and excited kids in the next few months.

Have a wonderful weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...