Friday, March 7, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Happy Friday! My two oldest kids birthdays are 7 days apart. So we have lots of cake and ice cream and treats all at once. We have one birthday done and one to go. It will be a fun weekend of family and celebrating. We have a family birthday party this weekend and a friend birthday party next weekend, so lots of party decorating is happening around the house. It never seems like too much until I try to put it all together and run out of time. Which is where I am now. Need to scale back, the kids probably won't notice if I don't do everything. They don't know what I had planned anyway.
Well onto some inspiration, it was nice to switch gears a little instead of thinking about football cakes and hearts (the themes for the kids parties).


I love the open concept of this room and light but warm colors. It looks so cozy.



This space is also so nice and bright. Blue, green and creams my favorite colors!


Doesn't this bedroom look so calm and tranquil? I did find out the wall color is Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams. I think I need that color in my house somewhere.




Here is another light and bright bedroom. I love the rug over the carpet. Our carpet is not my favorite rugs would make a big difference.

Transitional Bedroom by Minneapolis Interior Designers & Decorators Martha O'Hara Interiors

And since I am dreaming of summer, here is a great pergola. I can't wait to see our back patio again. We keep going back and forth about a pergola. This one looks perfect. Only a few more months before warm weather, right?



I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you next week... hopefully. These back to back birthdays kick my butt every year.  But it is so worth it when I see those smiling faces!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...