Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Painted Drapes Round-up


I have had my painted drapes for about a month now and I still LOVE them. They provide some much drama for a small price tag. I was looking around Pinterest for other painted drapes and found so many as inspiration, so I thought I would share some with you today. The possibilities are endless and each blogger has great tips on painting. I love all the different choices and methods.

painted drapes - the colored door

I did a tutorial on mine and it is not as hard as you might think. I still love my gray stripes!

The Colored Door (me)

The Blissful Bee made the cutest yellow chevron drapes, so happy.

The blissful Bee
Megan at Balancing Home made these beautiful stenciled drapes. I love the color and design.

Balancing Home
Kelly at View Along the Way has such a fun blog. If you have not checked out her blog you should. She has a great tutorial on painting her striped drapes. I followed her tutorial to make mine.

View Along the Way
I love Laura's striped drapes at The Turquoise Home. They offer just enough stripe to add some interest, very nice.

The Turquoise Home
The Hunter Interior painted some great chevron drapes. The color and size looks so nice.

The Hunted Interior
The Soulful House painted small stripes and they turned out perfect. It still amazes me what a little paint can do.

The Soulful House
So have you seen all the painted drapes lately? Do they look like something you want to have in your home? I was worried about the stiffness of them but they hang really nice and I never touch my drapes so I don't notice the stiffness.  Their are lots of great tutorials out there to follow!

Have a great day!


Sharing over at: The Turquoise HomeThe life of Jennifer Dawn733 BlogSomeday CraftsCherished BlissLamberts LatelyMostly Homemade MomNot Just a HousewifeThrifty Decor ChickThe child at heart blogLiving Well spending LessImparting GraceLiz Marie BlogJennifer RizzoCraftberry BushThe 36th AVenueRemodelaholicNancherrowTiny SidekickYesterday on Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. thank you tammy for sharing some really nice drape ideas! and happy belated birthday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ananda! So much inspiration out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your roundup. I tried using spray fabric dye on drapes once and did not get these beautiful results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great roundup, these are all so pretty! Pinned :) Thanks for sharing at The Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by Carmody! I have never heard of spray fabric dye, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love painting drapes! It is such a low cost and low commitment way to add a huge punch of color and pattern. Great roundup! Thanks for partying with us at The Makers :) Pinning.

    Corey @ TinySidekick.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...