Friday, April 11, 2014

Inspiration Friday


I can't believe it is already Friday, this one snuck up on me. I won't complain, Fridays are always welcome. I keep hearing rumors it is going to be cold next week and I am trying to ignore the reports. I hope they are wrong. Even though it has been crazy windy at least the temps have been milder.

I had fun searching for inspiration this week and I hope you enjoy!

I LOVE this headboard, that thing is huge. How comfy to sit in bed a read a book.


This layout is so nice being open to the kitchen but still having some separation. And the ceiling is dreamy.


What a fun wall for a girls bedroom, I will have to file this one away. I love the colors too.


I love the beach feel to this room and that rug can make it into my house anytime.

Via
These build-ins are beautiful! It looks like such a cozy space.

Source Unknown

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We are having a neighborhood garage sale in a few weeks and I need to get organized and get rid of lots of stuff! Time to clean out the closets and toys, that will feel so good. I see lots of work in my future, but it will be worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...