Friday, February 21, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Happy Friday!! We are hosting a wine and cheese party this weekend and I can't wait! What is better than wine and cheese? I don't know. So here is some inspiration for your weekend. I love reading blogs,  I always get so much inspiration from them. Here are just a few rooms I love. Enjoy!

This bedroom is from The Nester, she has since moved but I LOVE this bedroom. The cool gray with the warm wood tones work so nicely, and the pink pouf.... perfect.

Via
 This bathroom was done by The Thrifty Decor Chick. She was one of the first blogs I started to follow, love her blog. This bathroom is so bright and colorful. The plank walls are so perfect.

Via
 This bedroom was done by Sarah M Dorsey. Her blog is one of my favorites, I could do a Friday post on just her house. The panel behind the bed is removable, how cool is that?!

Via
Emily A Clark has such a beautiful home, her style is flawless. I love this picture gallery of her beautiful family. She has 5 kids, what fun!

Via

Well I am off to clean and get ready to party! I will try to share some pictures but I am mostly going to enjoy myself with great friends. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...