Friday, March 21, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Well this week has flown by and next week the kids have spring break. We aren't going anywhere so I need to come up with some fun activities to do with the kids or they will start climbing the walls by Wednesday. Plus I have to adjust my productivity level, a lot. I never get quite as much done when the kids are home all day. Our snow is melting fast which is great but now we are headed into the mud season. It is hard to play outside with so much mud. Well, I should say the kids are fine with it, it is just me that has a hard time with the mud. Anyway here is some inspiration for your weekend. I hope you enjoy!


I love the style of this house and the landscaping is nice and simple.


This is such a cute nursery and I LOVE those drapes. I need that fabric.
Via
I am always drawn to this office. I don't know that I could do something so bold but I love looking at it.
Via
This kitchen is so bright and happy and I love that the island is a different color.
Source unknown

I remember seeing this family room in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine years ago and I still love it. Nice and light with blue and green my two favorite colors.
Via BHG
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I hope it is warm enough for you to get outside and maybe soak up some sunshine.


2 comments:

  1. Kris {Driven by Décor}March 22, 2014 at 10:49 AM

    Such gorgeous inspiration pics! That kitchen is one of my all-time favorites. I don't think I'd ever want to leave my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris! I agree I love that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...