Holy cow I can't believe I have been blogging for a year! (Actually it was a year on April 22nd but I had the 29th in my head, oops) It has flown by and I can't believe how much I enjoy doing it. I normally shy away from trying new things especially when it comes to technical stuff, but with blogging I have been so excited to figure it all out on my own, with the help of google of course. I am amazed at all the help available out there.
A little over a year ago when I was agonizing over whether to take on this adventure I had two quotes that stuck in my head and motivated me to give it a try.
"Life will be richer when you're willing to risk more"
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not"
So for my 1st blogaversary I decided to share a little more about myself you might not already know. Here we go...
1. I swam and did high jump in high school. Someday I would love to get back into swimming again.
2. I have my Bachelors in Athletic Training and my Masters in Healthcare Administration. It seems crazy that my passions are so different now.
3. I have been married for almost 13 years. Wow that sounds like a long time, it seems much shorter. I guess that is good.
4. I have an older brother and younger sister. Yep, I am the neglected middle child.
5. I am 5'10".
6. I very rarely wear heels, I walk to fast to wear them. Plus they are uncomfortable.
7. I grew up in Michigan.
8. I love downhill skiing and water skiing! Wish I did both more often.
9. I love wine and dark chocolate.
10. I have never had a dog or a cat as a pet, nor do I want one. Although my daughter wants one so bad a dog maybe somewhere in our future.
Ok, there you have it, a few random things about me.
I am loving this journey and so glad you are along for the ride!