Friday, May 2, 2014

Inspiration Friday


Yay, our garage sale is today! I hope the weather holds and I can get rid of lots of stuff! Now I just need to dress warm and keep my little one occupied and I will be all set.

Here is some inspiration for your Friday. I hope you enjoy!!

I love this screened in porch, I dream of such a peaceful space.

BHG

I need to add more storage to my daughters room, these built-ins look so nice. The color choices are perfect for a girls room.

Via
Kirsten over at 6th Street Design School did an amazing job with this basement! Someday I hope to make our basement this functional and stylish.

Via
I love Sarah Richardson's designs. This bedroom is so sweet. My girls would be in heaven if they could share a big bed but still have their own space.

Via
I love the colors of this nursery. Blue and orange is a favorite color combo of mine.
Via
I hope you have a great weekend. We have had rain for about 7 days so I am looking forward to some sunshine!



1 comments:

  1. You can click the "via"under the picture and it takes you to the original link which does have some sources. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...