Friday, May 9, 2014

Inspiration Friday


I am looking forward to a fun family weekend, the weather is supposed to be nice so I can get outside and do a little yard work. Next week the kids and I are going to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Michigan and the kids are SO excited. We have done the drive lots but this is my first time going without my husband or Mom to help with the driving, so wish me luck. I will have to plan ahead for snacks and car games. Any suggestions to make the 8 hour drive easier would be welcome.

Here is a little inspiration for your Friday, Enjoy!

I love Sarah Richardson Designs. Her rooms are so livable and this basement redo is no exception. I am not always a fan of red but I love it here. It is so warm and cozy.

Source
Here is a kitchen by Sarah. I love the yellow island and polka dot chairs, it looks so casual and bright.

Source
 Here is another design by Sarah, love it! It is pretty monotone but still has enough interest.

Source
I love this family room by Inspired by Charm. The rug is amazing and I love all the color.

Source
This kids bedroom is so fun, I would love this wall color for my daughters room. You have to check out the link, she has so many great features and corners in this room. It is perfect for two little girls to grow up in.
Source


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...