Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Star Garland


It is the last week of school and I can't believe how busy this month has been. I am looking forward to summer to slow things down, I hope it does. My posts have really slowed down and I think that will be the trend for the summer. I really want to enjoy the summer with my kids and not worry about a schedule. I am looking forward to lazy days ahead.

I made some super simple star garland that are the perfect decoration for Memorial day, 4th of July or Labor Day. Or maybe a birthday party. I think I need to make some red, white and blue next.


Sew your own star garland, prefect for the summer holidays - the colored door


I cut out the stars with my Silhouette, but you could use a star punch.

star garland - the colored door

And sewed them together leaving some space between each star. (Sorry for the bad photos, the lighting is great for working but not great for photographing). I lined them up so it was easy to feed one in after another.

sew your own star garland - the colored door

Sew your own star garland - the colored door



Star Garland - the colored door

They are so fun and turned out just like I imagined. They will be so fun to use for decorating this summer. Maybe I need a white strand and a red strand?

Star garland - the colored door



This garland is available in my Etsy Shop if you are interested. I would be happy to make different colors too.
I hope your week is going great, and you are ready for summer. I cleaned my house this week because I know it will be September before I get a chance to clean it good again. Ha Ha the joys of summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...