Friday, February 7, 2014

Inspiration Friday


It has been a slow week around here. I have been under the weather most of the week and my son came home from school Monday sick. It turned out to be strep throat so we have been hanging out at home. After three days and meds for the boy he is feeling much better and is bouncing off the walls. Back to school for him today.

I keep waiting for our frigid temps to warm up a little, like the 20s maybe. I know summer is a LONG way off but I needed to see summery places this week. Here are a few I would love to be sitting at right now.

I love the fireplace and separate dinning and sitting areas.

This sunken patio looks so cozy and protected, love it.


I love this boys room with industrial touches and that great chevron headboard!

Sarah Richardson Design
This bright and airy entry looks so inviting! I love Sarah Richardson Design!

 Sarah Richardson Design
And last but certainly not least this beautiful bedroom by Candice Olson is amazing and HUGE. I love the wall color and cozy sitting area.

Candice Olson
I hope this has given you some inspiration. We have had several weeks of sickness in our house so I am hoping next week is our week of good health. And I really hope no one else gets strep throat.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...