Monday, September 29, 2014

Chairish


We have been having the most wonderful fall weather here lately. It has been in the 70's and sunny everyday, perfect weather. It has been perfect weather for watching my kids in their sports activities too. But sadly my son broke his elbow playing tackle football, so our evenings have gotten a lot less busy. Poor kid is out for the rest of the season. He has been a trooper though, never complains not even when he broke it... three week ago.  Yep he walked around with a broken elbow for two weeks and never complained. We just noticed he was favoring it during a football game, such a tough kid. Glad it is a quick recovery because he can't sit still. I told him no football or soccer on recess but he figured tag was fine which evolved into tackle tag...seriously. He came home the other day with grass stains on his splint.  I hope he heals fast!

It is taking me much longer to get in my groove now that all the kids are back in school, but I am trying to cut myself some slack and try to enjoy it. I was really excited when Chairish contacted me to put together a style board using some of their bar stools. Never heard of Chairish?  Me either, but I love it and I am sure you will too.  Chairish is a fun place to buy and sell vintage furniture and decor. They can help facilitate the whole process. They have an amazing selection of bar stools! I picked one of my favorites for the style board, but it was not easy.



style board for Chairish | the colored door
BAR signrugchandelierpoufbar cartdecanterwine holdertraywine glassescoffee tablebarbar stools


It was really fun putting everything together. What could be better than building a dream space. I hope you will check them out, you can get lost looking around.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...