Monday, August 12, 2013

Back Yard Party Planning

All of the sudden it feels like summer is almost over. I don't like the feeling even though I LOVE fall. I am trying to remind myself we still have over 3 weeks left. We are planning an end of summer BBQ for some friends in the neighborhood and I think that is what is really reminding me how close we are to school starting.  I LOVE entertaining and I am really enjoying planning for this party. It has been a fun challenge finding decorations on the cheap but still have all the feel I am going for. I have been searching the web getting some ideas.

I love the idea of mason jars with sand and candles, maybe even citronella candles. It would be cheap since I have everything already.




I love decorating with bottles, I have been collecting wine bottles and soda bottles. It has been hard to find the blue and frosted bottles though. 




I like the mason jars with burlap and a little ribbon. It would be an easy way to add some color.




I love the sunflowers, it is so casual for a summer barbeque.
I love lanterns and lights. I am still working on how to hang these.



Love this idea! We will need the bug spray later in the evening for sure.

source

Love this outdoor bar!

Source

Do you have any summer parties planned? Any favorite decorations or themes? I hope you are enjoying your summer!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...