Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cupcake Stand

I can't believe my baby just turned four! Time is going way to fast. We have already had a few parties for her but her last party with family is today.

I have never had a cupcake stand. I just couldn't justify the purchase when I knew I would only use it a few times a year, plus it would be something else to store.  I have seen people on Pinterest "fancy up" cheaper cake stands, so I thought I would give it a try.

I found this cardboard cupcake stand by Wilton at Walmart for $5.50.


Then I went to my paper stash and starting cutting. I glued the pieces together but just taped them to the stand in case I want to reuse it.



It turned out pretty cute and didn't take much time at all.



Have you ever "fancied up" a cardboard cupcake stand? The possibilities are endless.
Have a wonderful weekend, I am looking forward to celebrating with family.



I am linked up over at Tatertots and JelloHappy Hour ProjectsIt's OverflowingSuburbs MamaUncommon DesignsSkip to My Lou4 You- With LoveMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaBalancing HomeHandy Man Crafty WomanDIY by DesignThe Life of Jennifer DawnSomeday CraftsHouse of Hempworths The 36th AvenueImparting GraceThrifty Decor Chick

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the little flags on the bottom tier. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! I'm pinning this to my Minnie Mouse board :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela. How fun you have a board dedicated to Minnie Mouse.
      Tammy

      Delete
  3. Great additions! Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-diyers-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...