Friday, May 16, 2014

Inspiration Friday


This time next week we will be planting trees, shrubs and flowers around our back patio. I am so excited to have flowers in our beds instead of just dirt, I am so sick of looking at dirt. So I was enjoying looking at landscaping this week.

I love the use of rocks and mulch in landscaping, I wish I would have seen this before we landscaped our front yard. It is such a good combo.


We dream of having a pergola someday, this one looks so nice. And I love the separate fire pit area.


I love the landscaping around this shed, lots of great color and dark mulch.


Our back yard faces west so it is a hot place to eat dinner some nights. We have been looking into pergolas or maybe sunshades to help block the sun a little. This one looks pretty cool. We would have to figure out how to secure it, maybe posts in the ground.


Are you working on any landscaping projects this spring? It is so much work but looks so nice when you are done. I can't wait to be done so we can enjoy it.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...