Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My First Mood Board

I love mood boards and I was excited when I learned about Olioboard so I could do it for free.
Our patio is a work in progress this year and I though this would be a fun way to plan the patio since I won't be able to finish/buy everything this year.

As I mentioned before we expanded our patio last month so we now have space to eat and relax in separate areas. Some of the items on the board we already have like the table, chairs, both umbrellas and poufs. The rest will have to come next year, but at least I have a plan.



It took me a while to finish this one but once I got the hang of it it was pretty easy. I need to find another room to do a mood board on now. I might be addicted. We have been working on a retaining wall around the patio so it is fun to work on some pretty stuff instead.


Have you done a mood board? Did you follow it in the end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...