Monday, October 28, 2013

October in Review


Another month has passed and I can't believe it is almost November. I thought this month I would do a recap of the month and projects I finished. It is kind of fun to look back on the month and see what I have done because some of these projects seem older than a month. Funny how your mind works. What a fun month! I am looking forward to more projects in November. I am working on one that I am so excited about, I hope to get it posted early next week, wish me luck.

October in Review - the colored door

So just in case you missed anything this month or are new to The Colored Door (welcome I am so glad to have you) here is a recap of my October projects.

I started with my fall front porch and then had fun making my watercolor "S".  I helped my neighbor make a no sew roman blind and added a little gold to my house with the gold candle holder and gold sea urchin. And chalkboards were a big thing this month with the chalk markerHalloween mantle,  chalkboard table runner and organizing the kids chalkboard easel. And last but not least my sweater vases. Now onto another month of fun!

                      Happy Halloween!!  

                                            Have fun trick or treating!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...